Alexander Mcqueen Ready to Wear Engineering Specialist
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Kering Group Operations & Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Ready to Wear (RTW) Business Unit is dedicated to the product development and the production of the RTW collections for most of our brands, creating and manufacturing them like pieces of art with the highest attention to detail. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an Alexander McQueen RTW Engineering Specialist who will report to the AmQ Product Manager as part of our dynamic team in Novara.
You will play a fundamental role in the Engineering RTW collections of the brand. You will support the RTW product development & engineering, interpreting and producing samples based on the indications from the Design Office and will collaborate with other departments such as Raw Materials Research, Purchasing, Pattern Making & Merchandising.
How you will contribute
* Evaluate and manage, already in the development phase of the sample collection, the technical peculiarities of the collection in order to anticipate any production problems form M & W product
* Participate in sample fitting (Italy and abroad)compatible with the activities
* Coordinate the launch of production tests, ensuring the availability of raw materials and components like accessories, packaging.
* Monitor each individual supplier / packager in order to ensure compliance with delivery times and target prices, in line with development priorities, analyzing and evaluating the availability of materials and components in relation to the supplier's production capacity
* Follow the progress of the leaders and coordinate the flow of information between the various departments involved
* Intervene in case of complex problems, interfacing with the product managers in the resolution of the same
* Follow the production testing fittings
* Manage the master data and the post collection in Stealth and PLM
* Monitor the "head ends"
* Prepare the necessary reports and vendor rating of external laboratories
Who you are
* An individual with previous experience in a similar role, preferably working on the Engineering department
* Organized and able to plan efficiently
* Willing to travel in Italy and abroad from time to time (25%)
* Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving product development team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
G.F. SERVICES S.R.L.