ww Store Planning Research & Development Project Manager
Discretion, quality, and craftsmanship – Bottega Veneta has created a new standard of luxury since its founding in Vicenza in 1966. Steeped in the traditions of Italy's master leather craftsmen and long celebrated for its extraordinary leather goods, Bottega Veneta has recently emerged as one of the world's premier luxury brands. The company's famous motto, “When your own initials are enough,” expresses a philosophy of individuality and confidence that now applies to a range of products.
Descrizione del posto
Supports Store Planning Team with the research of new materials and tools. Develops solutions to Store Design Challenges. Supports procurement team with value engineering activities. Supports Store Design Team with Guidelines, Specifications and the development of Documentation and Material Archives. Will manage one Resource.
He/she will be required to support WW Store Design Team with:
- Research of New Materials for Store Design Interior/Exterior Applications
- Design/Engineer New Fixtures/Solutions including Fixtures Lighting Flooring Storefronts
- Concept Development
- Maintaining Relevant Technical/Sample Documentation
He/she will be required to support WW Store Planning Procurement with:
- Value Engineer Existing Fixtures (where applicable)
- Research Potential suppliers
He/she will be required to manage Technical Consultants and Prototype Vendors and to coordinate Rollouts and other Special Field activities as:
- Project management Activities
- Interface with Local Store Planning Teams to communicate: Briefs/Specs and budgets
- Travelling to Stores to Field Verify Implementations
He/she will be required to to manage one Resource
- Extensive Retail Fixture Design experience
- Extensive Knowledge of Materials and Finishes (supply and applications)
- Familiar with Basic Store Construction elements, formats and processes
- Familiar with manufacturing technologies and processes as commonly used for above materials
- Management of Consultants and Suppliers to Manufacture and Validate Prototypes.
- Familiar with international certification processes (UL, CE, CC…) and requirements
- Value Engineering: Strong background in Design to Cost activities, strong understanding of TCO principles (Total Cost of Ownership) and basic understanding of Procurement and Sourcing models
- Project Management: Proven track record as a Project/Product Manager on target with Time/Quality/Costs, Experience with the Development and Management of KPIs to support Targets and Results
- 6 - 10 years within Retail Store Millwork Industry as a supplier to Luxury Retailers or in a Similar Role within a Store Design Department of a Luxury Retailer. International Experience is desirable. Experience with China Manufacturing process a big plus.
- Fluent in English
- Software: Autocad, Microsoft Office Package