ww Store Design Manager
Discretion, quality, and craftsmanship – Bottega Veneta has created a new standard of luxury since its founding in Vicenza in 1966. Steeped in the traditions of Italy's master leather craftsmen and long celebrated for its extraordinary leather goods, Bottega Veneta has recently emerged as one of the world's premier luxury brands. The company's famous motto, “When your own initials are enough,” expresses a philosophy of individuality and confidence that now applies to a range of products.
Descrizione del posto
To develop a structured and efficient approach to Store Design.
To build a Store concept that can successfully represent the essence of BV and become a destination to our customers. To consolidate and, if possible to strengthen culture of luxury within design team.
Management of Store Layout Process:
- Coordination between Region SP team, Design Team and WW SP for the creation of the ‘Design Intent Package'
- Review of individual store briefs to ensure consistency with the brand strategy
- Coordination of the review of all construction drawings
- Review & Inspection of all openings
- Management of all associated costs and consultants
Management of the SP Design Developments:
- Coordination of improvements & developments of details, fixtures & special store systems
- Coordination of material & product research
- Coordination of competitor analysis
- Coordination of ‘Special Concepts & Features'
- Coordination of yearly internal training and associated materials
- Coordination with R&D Manger for value engineering process to ensure consistency with brand aesthetics
- Collaboration with VM, Communication and other departments on cross-functional projects.
Coordination of new suppliers validation:
- Collaboration with the WW SP Procurement Manager for the research, assessment and final validation of new suppliers.
Management of the SP Store Archive:
- Monthly collection and integration of information related to the actual network archive: Layout & Photo Book, Store database, WW SP Dashboard
- Monthly review, integration and distribution of the documents related to the technical database (FTP): Millwork drawings, Construction details, Materials
Management of SP Design resources:
- Management of Internal team of 3 designers
- Management of External Consultants and Agencies (Quality, Costs, Timing)
- Create and maintain internal KPI's
- Creates internal processes and negotiates with Internal Stakeholders.
- + 10 years within Retail Design of which min 2yrs in Management position and min 6yrs in Luxury. Experience within the Corporate structure would be essential
- Fluent in English
- Software: Autocad, Microsoft package
- Strong teamwork and collaboration Skills, ability to work across the organization
- Mediation and change management