ww Retail Performance & Excellence Internship
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
Working closely with the WW Retail Excellence & Performance Director and team, he/she will support in monitoring & analysis activities, with a specific focus on all the Retail projects managed within the Department, as well as in their deployment phase.
- Collecting and integrating detailed business analyzes, contributing to the elaboration of support material for meetings and discussions
- Analyzing and monitoring of the progress and the status of specific projects, constantly updating the team and Retail Excellence & Performance Director
- Elaborating reports related to the project and highlights critical issues or opportunities, to facilitate decision making
- Supporting in the preparation of presentations, adding personal insights and details, following inputs and guidelines received
- Collaborating with regional teams and/or other departments on specific projects/activities
- Successful studies in Management, Business Administration, Economics or other disciplines, with a quantitative background
- Strong analytical skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good relational skills, able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good sense of prioritization and organizational skills
- Fast in executing tasks but with high attention to details
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – fluency in English is mandatory
- Passionate of Retail and aware of new trends and changes shaping the industry
- Previous short experience as analyst or within a Retail company will be considered a plus