ww Retail Inventory Control Specialist
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The WW Retail Inventory Control Specialist, reporting to WW Retail Inventory Controller, will represent the connection among the Finance, Retail, IT, Merchandising departments at Corporate and the local inventory controllers around the world. He/she will be part of the WW inventory control department in order to ensure the standardization of processes and procedures at WW level and the accuracy of the stock management. Under the supervision of a manager, the role will support the Regions taking into consideration both the global solutions and the local requirements.
- Map and analyze the inventory control processes and procedures as well as contribute to the business process reengineering, evaluating their impacts on operative and financial aspects
- Operate among various department, mainly Retail in order to optimize the processes and the impact on the Inventory Control area
- Define the functional analysis and recommend solutions in order to optimize and improve relevant retail processes
- Support processes implementation and provide approval for IT systems changes after testing
- Operate with local teams in the regions to improve existing techniques and define points of control to be implemented/improved in order to be WW consistent
- Manage the analysis of processes related to the Finance area in order to verify inventory movements and the analysis of financial indicators for assessing and minimizing the inventory control risks
- Supervise the stock take activities and their results in order to provide with the shrinkage analysis
- Draft reports and handle inventory databases
- Master's Degree in Economics
- 4+ years of experience as Auditor, Financial consultant or Controller with expertise over management control
- Ability to work on processes and business process reengineering
- Analytical and quantitative thinking skills
- Fluent English
- Project Management skills
- Strong attitude to work within an international environment and capability to handle good relationships among the organization
- Be able to communicate well in writing and speaking, make decisions and work autonomously