ww Digital Visual Merchandiser
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
He/she will be part of corporate visual merchandising team, will directly report to the ww visual merchandising director. The main mission of the role is to create a digital visual merchandising strategy that reflects the brand's positioning online, in alignment with corporate visual merchandising strategy.
The digital visual merchandiser must creatively translate the corporate visual and merchandising guidelines into the digital reality. The digital visual merchandising strategy will be made for all types of devices (desktop, mobile), following logics and rules of online e_commerce, ensuring that business needs in terms of product push and buy priorities are properly considered, in order to help maximize sales and contribute to augmenting conversion, in alignment with brand's positioning. He/she is the point person for online visual merchandising and the reference person for corporate content management team, regional e_business teams, regional product content teams, ww digital buying and merchandising team.
- Elaboration of digital visual strategy by departments (product grid) according to business needs & requirements, in alignment with brand corporate visual strategy, in partnership with corporate digital merchandising and buying.
- Elaboration of digital visual strategy for all pages of the site, Home Page, category pages, and project dedicated-landing pages: capsule pages, gift pages, special collections pages, etc, in partnership with corporate digital merchandising and buying.
- Elaboration of online visual guidelines and sharing with ww digital merchandising and buying & product content, and regional digital product content & regional e_merchandiser.
- Create boost rules, by department, by collection, by line/sku, in partnership with corporate product content team, conduct a review of the rules with ww digital product content and corporate digital merchandising, until desired result is achieved; ww digital product content to set them up in CMS
- Share and review final visual merchandising of all Gucci.com with ww & regional product content teams who will perform visual merchandising related back-end tasks
- Q&A of all Gucci.com on a constant basis
- Align corporate digital merchandising on corporate visual projects and calendar
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent,
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and fluency in Italian would be an asset
- Fashion product sensitivity and comprehension of the industry (fashion and digital)
- 3 - 5 years of working experience (ideally 2-3 years in digital)
- Able to interacts with, flexibility and diplomacy with the stakeholders
- Visual display experience would be considered a plus
- Strong sensitivity and comprehension of digital environment, of its logics and needs
- Passion for digital world
- Hands-on approach and willingness to work in team