ww Digital Business & Client Analyst
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
He/she will be part of corporate digital merchandising & buying team, will directly report to the Head of Digital Merchandising & Buying.
The main mission of the role is to support the digital merchandising & buying team, as well as its management in analyzing the online business with a qualitative 360 approach.
Build and run, on regular basis, sales & clients profiling reports that will lead to a thorough Gucci.com business analysis.
The in depth analysis and understanding of Gucci.com & Multichannel sales as well as client's behavior will be instrumental for qualitative growth and will allow to properly profile the target and build adequate business strategies supported by robust marketing strategies and digital roadmap.
He/she is the point person for ww digital buying & merchandising team, corporate digital team, and corporate retail merchandising teams, digital regional teams (E_merchandisers) as far as business topics are concerned, it is also the referent person for CRM and digital insights teams (at corporate level) as far online & multichannel clients knowledge is concerned.
Key activities and accountabilities
- Sales Reporting & Business Monitoring cross category: weekly-monthly-quarterly-seasonal and yearly basis
- Business Reviews: preparation and attendance, monthly and quarterly calendar
- Budget & Sales Plan: support to the digital buying & merchandising team management in the preparation of sales campaign and in the sales planning process
- Client analysis & knowledge: in liaison with CRM corporate teams, set a monthly dashboard of online & multichannel client profiling and analyze behavioral trends of online customer
- Digital Insights: in liaison with global digital insights team set up a recurrent report for digital & e_marketing kpis, and monitor impact of digital merchandising projects on the sites
- Leverage on fruitful partnerships with other teams (Reporting, CRM and digital insights teams in particular) and build ad hoc reporting in a timely manner when necessary
- Excellent analytical skills and love for numbers in general
- Strong sensitivity and comprehension of digital environment, of its logics and needs
- Passion for digital world
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and fluency in Italian would be an asset
- 3 - 5 years of working experience (ideally 2-3 years in digital)
- Able to interacts with, flexibility and diplomacy with the stakeholders
- Hands-on approach and willingness to work in team
- Comprehension of the industry (fashion and digital) is an asset