Women Shoes Collection Merchandiser
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
Reporting to the Merchandising Manager he/she will support the line manager in overseeing the category business by optimizing the collections to fully address market opportunities while maintaining coherence in the brand image and standards of excellence. Moreover, support the Category business by building sales volume and profitability while ensuring brand coherence across collections, markets and channels of distribution.
- Analyze sell-thru, strengths and weaknesses of current and past Collections. Comments on business trends
- Market and competitor's analysis of product and pricing positioning in the different markets
- Support in preparing the merchandising grid to define the new collections' structure and requests that will be discussed with the Design team
- Daily contact with Production department and Product Development Office
- Support in managing the special orders (MTO, MTM, OTO) from stores, special events and VIP clients
- Develop training manuals with detailed product information on each collection for regional buyers
- Sales Campaign: preparation of buying tools for Regional Buyers, support in defining bulk orders package, check of product styles codes, photos and samples, support in defining the Retail prices in five currencies (Euro, USD, Yen, HKD, RMB)
- Continuous interaction and collaboration with other departments and functions (Retail Merchandising, Planning, Corporate Image, Pricing, Regional Buying teams, Customer Service, Order Entry Office)
- Education: requested Bachelor's degree in Economics and Business
- Work experience: 4-6 years in merchandising or buying department
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Precise and detail oriented
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aesthetical sensibility and passion for fashion