Wholesale Area Manager Central Europe
Discretion, quality, and craftsmanship – Bottega Veneta has created a new standard of luxury since its founding in Vicenza in 1966. Steeped in the traditions of Italy's master leather craftsmen and long celebrated for its extraordinary leather goods, Bottega Veneta has recently emerged as one of the world's premier luxury brands. The company's famous motto, “When your own initials are enough,” expresses a philosophy of individuality and confidence that now applies to a range of products.
Descrizione del posto
Responsible for the Sales within the defined geographical Area including all Pre and Post Selling Activities, with the overall primary focus of driving the business to maximum potential for each client and each individual door.
- To propose client distribution/target list for Sales Area to Business Manager on a Seasonal basis
- To achieve Target list within agreed timings
- Allocate agreed Annual Targets on Seasonal and Event basis at client/category level, as agreed with Business Manager
- Communicate to all Clients a very clear budget for each Season/Event and down to division/category level
- Primary responsibility to ensure all Clients are never out of stock on best-selling core items and sufficiently stocked on strong selling fashion/seasonal lines
- Ensure all clients are achieving maximum sales potential
- Provide support on product trainings on a seasonal basis through visits
- Ensure all clients respects Bottega Veneta wholesale guidelines
- 3 - 6 years in the same role, managing international wholesale clients
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication skills, highly organized with great attention to detail