Welcomist - Firenze
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
To ensure that all the clients are properly welcomed in the store, helping in guaranteeing the best customer service.
· Welcome all the clients, showing them the store and ensuring that they feel at ease, offering also something to drink
· Listen to clients' needs and accompany them in the right dept, introducing them to a sales associate.
· Strong relational skills
· Ability to deal with different people and cultures
· Strong customer orientation
· Smiling approach and positive attitude
Fluent in English and Italian, other languages are considered a plus