Visual Merchandising Manager Outlet
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
Reporting to the WW Visual Merchandising Director, the WW Outlet VM Manager will be in charge of supporting the definition of the VM guidelines, overseeing all activities related to VM in the outlet channel at WW level and ensures that the stores are delivering a premium consumer experience through product presentation.
Key Accountabilitie s
- Manage the delivery of the seasonal VM Guidelines by working closely with WW VM Team and WW Outlet Merchandising to provide all relevant content and direction to regional in store Outlet Visual Merchandiser
- Ensure that merchandising guidelines are followed: In Store display, lay out, density and rules, Mannequin displays, Folding/Hanging techniques, Merchandising rotation
- Identify, influence and maintain the evolution of VM & product presentation, ensuring to deliver and meet Brand and Outlet expectations
- Manage the VM direction across all Outlet stores through providing the inspiration, guidance and feedback to deliver the right consumer experience
- Build a strong working relationship with regional Outlet Retail Merchandising Managers and Outlet VM teams through good collaboration, consistent communication and team motivation
- Deliver regular country and store visits alongside relevant departments to align seasonal brand and Outlet vision
- Work alongside the WW VM team to ensure all concepts are seasonal relevant
- Work alongside the Outlet Merchandising team to influence/support seasonal assortments
- 5-7 years of experience in a VM role within fashion retail companies
- Creative hand with ability to research and communicate key ideas to drive visual standards
- Ability to work across all levels of the business – drive commercial success
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be considered a plus