Visual Merchandising Assistant
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The candidate will be involved in all activities of the Visual Merchandising team.
- Develop strong up to date knowledge of trends and moods
- Assist with special project related to Visual Merchandising
- Ensuring that merchandising guidelines are followed:In Store display, lay out, density and rules, Mannequin displays, Folding/Hanging techniques, Merchandising rotation
- Work within merchandising guidelines in order to balance creative image with optimization of retail densities across all categories
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate fashion trends.
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be considered a plus
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus