Visual Coordinator - New Opening
In 2000, Retail Search Srl understood the importance of retail expansion and rapidly gained renowned recognition as a specialized retail executive search firm. Throughout the years we have established a confidence and authority with our clients, which has led us to expand our search to other functions such as product, sales, operations, etc.
Through a direct search and an important database, we are able to recruit the best candidates in the following departments:
- Operations, Fashion Design and Technical Positions
- Brand & Product
- Marketing & Communication
- Human Resources
Retail Search collaborates with the most important fashion houses in Italy and abroad as well as other practice industries guaranteeing a high level of service and consultancy.
Retail Search Owners – Linda Rossi and Francesca Aveta - except being the “commercial heart of the company” they supervise and actively participate in each phase of the candidate search following every single step and presentation.
The Team of Retail Search has distinctive competencies that allow them to deeply understand client company’s needs with daily search management and final candidate selection.
Descrizione del posto
We are selecting for an Internation Fashion brand opening the first store in Milan:
Under guidance from the head office creative team, lead the execution of all visual projects in store, delivering a customer store experience that is inspiring, dynamic and entertaining for our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interprets company direction and current fashion trends to deliver creative and exciting vm solutions, which are market specific and support in sales generation.
- Actively seek outside inspiration and apply personal talent to develop and contribute unique perspectives to the overall display concepts.
- Collaborate with the store manager and display coordinator and other creative coordinators resulting in innovative and timely project execution.
- Proactively manage, having shared responsibility with the display coordinator, the delivery of seasonal display concepts through effective time management and planning, detailed mapping, clean execution and timely completion.
- Communicate company merchandising concepts, initiatives and trends to the store teams through meetings, weekly walkthroughs and inspiration boards.
- Inspire others to work toward a common, collaborative goal by sharing inspiration, new ideas and pertinent information from Head Office.
- Coach team members on merchandise placement, merchandising standards, execution of promotion and markdown placement and business analysis.
- Facilitate an efficient shipment processing system in which merchandise is placed promptly in order to maximise sales.
- Proven track record of driving sales through excellent visual presentations and strong business acumen.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and possess strong organisational skills.
- Project and time management experience.
- A willingness to travel and be away from a home store for periods of time.
- Retail management experience with creative interests or a background in fashion, art and music.
Inviare cv + foto