Tourism Marketing Coordinator
A global Luxury group, Kering develops an ensemble of luxury houses in fashion, leather goods, jewellery and watches: Gucci, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Brioni, Christopher Kane, McQ, Stella McCartney, Tomas Maier, Boucheron, Dodo, Girard-Perregaux, Pomellato, Qeelin and Ulysse Nardin. Kering is also developing the Sport & Lifestyle brands Puma, Volcom and Cobra. By ‘empowering imagination', Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner.
The Group generated revenue of €12.385 billion in 2016 and had more than 40,000 employees at year end. The Kering share is listed on Euronext Paris (FR 0000121485, KER.PA, KER.FP).
Descrizione del posto
The Mall is an exclusive luxury outlet mall located in Italy and operated by Kering Group, that welcomes every year millions of worldwide visitors and collaborates with the international travel players in order to increase leisure, MICE and FIT of the incoming visitors.
The Mall is looking for a Tourism Marketing Coordinator for its new location in Sanremo.
The Tourism Marketing Coordinator supports the Marketing Manager in developing and carrying out the promotion of its new location, The Mall Sanremo, along the French and Liguria Riviera, focusing on the development and management of relationships with relevant local stakeholders and tourist operators to address the flow of worldwide customers to The Mall Sanremo.
- Develop and manage the relation with strategic stakeholders;
- Establish and develop partnerships and collaborations with tourism boards and with new key players of the tourism market;
- Develop and manage the relation with tour operators, DMC, Travel Agencies, OTA's, Tourist Networks, Air Companies, Cruise Companies and tourism market players to increase the flow of visitors to The Mall;
- Analyse the market and tourists flow trends to identify new potential partners and develop new business relations with tourism operators;
- Participate to Tourist Exhibitions, B2B Trips/Meetings and Workshops to promote The Mall brand, taking care of the consecutive follow up;
- Welcome the tour operators and related visitors to The Mall premises, collect and verify the sales data to quantify the related commissions, then take care of the related payment;
- Collect and address needs and requests of tour operators and customers, assuring them a unique luxury shopping experience at The Mall;
- Prepare periodic reports and analysis of the activities' performances and markets' trends;
- Collaborate with the online marketing department in planning and address specific communication campaign to support the international tourism marketing initiatives.
- Scholastic background in tourism studies or similar, Master or Degree preferred
- Proven working experience of 3-4 years in the tourism industry, as Incoming Tour Operator/DMC, Tourism/Hotel/Sales Marketing or Public Relations or similar positions;
- Fluent in Italian, French and English languages;
- Excellent commercial awareness and customers' attitude;
- Knowledge of the French Riviera tourism flow and business/industry (as a plus);
- High flexibility, excellent relations management capability and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Project management set-minded, ability to autonomously work as well a team-player mentality;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- Good computer skills (office package) and social media knowledge;
- Availability to travel extensively.