Talent Acquisition Specialist
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The Talent Acquisition Specialist, reporting directly to the Worldwide Talent Management Director, will ensure the execution of the Talent Management Strategy which is based on the business strategies and talent needs.
She/He will demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and professionalism both in creating a luxury recruitment process and selecting the best candidates and will actively participate to various Talent Management projects.
- Responsibility of the full internal/external recruitment process for specific departments, by analyzing the business needs, preparing job descriptions, selecting the appropriate job posting methods, screening candidates and scheduling job interviews to support the assigned areas
- Use the Applicant Tracking System to post the job requisitions and manage the internal/external recruitment process
- Analyze the main KPI's related to the Recruitment process, providing regular reporting on application flow, time to hire, and recruitment cost analysis
- Support the Employer Branding Manager around strengthening collaborations with specific schools and universities, with a focus on interns recruitment as a source of staffing solutions
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms. Participate in conducting regularly a survey of preferred service suppliers for external recruitment agencies, and contribute to negotiating competitive fee structures in line with Kering practice
- Be an ambassador and a guide for the successful implementation of the internal mobility practice within Gucci and between Gucci and other Kering brands. Strive to post all job openings on our Gucci website
- Contribute to various Talent Management projects as per company strategic needs
- University graduate, HR Management academic qualifications are a plus
- A minimum of 4-5 years' work experience in HR function, with a focus on Talent Acquisition activities
- Excellent English is required with a very good level of Italian
- Openness to frequent work travel and flexible work methods are a must
- Well organized, results driven, excellent networking skills, dynamic working style
- Able to work autonomously, while championing team work