Supply Chain Planning Senior Manager
Autorevole, innovativo e progressista, Gucci reinventa completamente un moderno approccio alla moda. Secondo la nuova interpretazione del Direttore Creativo Alessandro Michele, la Maison ridefinisce i canoni del lusso del 21° secolo, rafforzando ulteriormente l'immagine di una delle più affascinanti case di moda del mondo. Eclettici, moderni e romantici, i prodotti Gucci sono il non plus ultra dell'artigianalità italiana, insuperabili per la loro qualità e l'attenzione ai dettagli.
Gucci fa parte del Gruppo Kering, il leader mondiale dell'abbigliamento e degli accessori che detiene importanti marchi nel settore del lusso, dello sport e del lifestyle.
Per ulteriori informazioni su Gucci, la preghiamo di visitare il sito www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
Supply Chain Planning Senior Manager will guarantee the integration of demand scheduling and production planning processes in order to constantly improve supply chain responsiveness.
Supply Chain Planning Senior Maanger will also be responsible for demand management and inventory planning activities for newness category for all channels. He is responsible to analyze demand changes in the business to ensure high accuracy of sell in and to ensure accuracy in inventory level in the long/medium term. The mission is to guarantee the availability of newness items according to the market demand in different markets/channels.
- Manage demand scheduling processes according to Retail and Merchandising requests, market trends and orders for all product categories
- Ensure reliable analysis of all products categories quantities shipped and received by different regions/markets
- Collaborate with MIS department in order to design and implement an integrated system that will ensure constant demand scheduling, that cpuld be adjusted according to planning production capacity for all product categories
- Ensure reliable forecasting analysis according to market trends and seasonality
- Collaborate with Merchandising Department to review sales forecasts and inventory coverage (focus on brand transitions, new product introduction, event, phase in and phase out items).
- Control inventory targets approved by management and make adjustments based on changes in demand and market trends to guarantee the right coverage in order to avoid lost sales or over stock situations.
- Develop systems and procedures required to meet service level and inventory objectives.
- Manage the order process of newness items to provide Production Departments the inputs to satisfy the demand in the different markets.
- Constant interaction with Retail and Merchandising Departments to ensure the assessment of demand requirements to reflect changes in SKU forecast level (particularly for top seller).
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- 5 - 7 years of experience in consulting and/or finance, inventory planning, operations, retail with a history of owning/driving results
- Experience providing direction and/or mentorship to individual contributors – either directly or through influencing skills
- Highly analytical, capable of turning raw data into information and insights
- Proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – able to effectively communicate complex business concepts in both verbal and written form
- Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills, advanced Excel user well-versed in Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Fluent in Italian and in English