Supply Chain Inventory Planner
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
Inventory Planner has the responsibility to allocate and replenish merchandise from Regional DC to Stores on the base of the coverage target for each stores and SKU (target stock level), with the pursuit of getting the right products to the right place at just the right time.
- Execute allocation and replenishment strategies from DC to Stores.
- Ensure the correct balance of inventory in the store according to assortment matrix.
- Evaluate the stock allocation and distribution on the base of sales, distribution plan, rationing criteria in order to maximize service level in Region and to support sales objectives.
- Monitor and control of store sales and stock levels in the Region.
- Work with Warehouse Department and 3PL to understand lead time, logic of picking and packing, timing to delivery product in store, scheduling of delivery for each store.
- Work with buyers and merchandiser and retail to understand priorities and market special requests
- Daily allocation review.
- Manage the stock store balance according to analysis of: stock level, transport cost and sales trend.
- The role is in staff to a senior Inventory Planner
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Economics
- Strong analtical skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience in using of Excel, Acces and BI tols to monitor performances and KPI
- Experience in using of ERP tolld to prduce shipment requests
- Detail oriented
- Extreme accuracy
- Ability t lead cross-functionally
- Collaborative skills in resolving long an short positions in inventory
- Availability to travel