Supply Chain Business Analyst
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
Supply Chain Business Analyst is a key person in Inventory Planning Department, with a specific mission to monitor supply chain performances and to lead innovation project.
The candidate will have the responsibility to support the developments of new tools and new process in a complex luxury market, mainly in the strategic area of inventory planning and replenishment.
- To collaborate in innovation project, producing documentation, project work flow and analysis of project results
- To monitor the status of the projects, that are mainly related to the inventory planning (replenishment from central or regional warehouse) to stores and rebalancing of merchandise
- To monitor situations of over/under stock and to suggest action to react
- This role will be in charge of stock rebalancing among stores and regions
- To implement tools (based on Excel, Access and even in SQL) to support the analysis of Inventory Planning Area (raw data are extracted by BI tools or by ODBC)
- To produce weekly report on Supply Chain performances: sales results, coverages and inventory
- To produce presentation on Supply Chain performances
- The role is in staff to the Central Inventory Planner Manager
- At least two years of experience in the same or similar position
- Bachelor degree in scientific subject: economics, managing engineer or related fields
- Strong analytical abilities
- Sound experience in using of Windows, Excel, Access and BI tools to monitor performances and KPI
- Ability to develop in VBA and/or SQL Server and expertise in Access (Access is mandatory)
- Experience of Supply Chain process, better if gained in Luxury Industry or as a consultant
- Knowledge of Forecasting Techniques
- Experience in using of ERP tools (AS400 and/or SAP)
- Detail oriented and extreme accuracy
- Ability to lead cross-functionally
- Availability to travel