Store Manager Orio Center
The BOSS success story is inextricably linked to the history of the suit. The year 1960 saw the first men’s suits fashioned by HUGO BOSS in serial production, followed in the 1970s by high-quality menswear collections presented under the BOSS core brand.
Today the brand portfolio extends beyond the business-oriented BOSS Menswear; since 2000 there has been a companion women’s collection. With their trademark clean, focused, and impeccably crafted looks, both feature exclusive fabrics, refined details and precision fits. Today, the BOSS brand offers a comprehensive array of sophisticated looks for business, sports and leisure as well as, glamorous events.
Descrizione del posto
For our store within Orio Center, we are looking for a brilliant and dynamic Store Manager who will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- to manage the overall operation of the store in order to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded;
- to ensure excellent customer service, implementing Company standards and guidelines;;
- to ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are effectively managed ;
- to devise and implement store planning and staff development programs to achieve sales, profitability and development objectives;
- to ensure the proper implementation of Corporate store operation manual procedures and guidelines;
- demonstrable success gained in a store manager position with a upper premium/luxury brand (Menswear is a must);
- strong numerical competence and experience in store management by KPI;
-excellent organizational interpersonal and communication skills;
- experience of leading intercultural teams;
- ability to lead and coach people;
- passionate about exceeding corporate goals;
- fluent in english and in Italian;
and computer literate.