VGrass e´ un nuovo Brand Asiatico, con oltre 200 punti vendita in Cina, che aprirà a Marzo 2018 il suo primo monomarca italiano in Via Spiga 30 a Milano.
VGrass is new Asian Brand, with more than 200 stores in China, that will open in March 2018 the first Italian flagship store in Via Spiga 30
The HQ is based in Corso Venezia 26, Milano.
Descrizione del posto
The VGrass Store manager responsibilities include being in charge of the general operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly, cleanly and meets any budget or sales goals.
A store manager might plan and promote the daily schedule of employees and the business, interview, hire, coordinate and discipline employees, make sure the store is stocked, clean and in proper working order, create and maintain budgets, and coordinate with and report to senior management in the company.
Last but not least he will be the "ambassador"of the Brand DNA and promote the correct image as in the strategy of the company.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers.
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance.
- Additional store manager duties as needed.
Since it is a start-up it will be required a very intense activities.
The correct candidate she/he should have a good knowledge of international customers behaviors, and it should be come from luxury retail compartment, with proven successful experience as a store manager.
Powerful leading skills and business orientation and customer management skills.
Other qualities they will be strong organizational skills and good communication and interpersonal skills.