Store Design Development Assistant
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The Store Design Development Assistant works closely with corporate and regional teams (mainly Visual Merchandising, Creative Office, Regional Store Planning) to ensure the correct development of all the aesthetic aspects of each project.
- Review consultants and contractors drawings to ensure consistence with projects and concept, from preliminary submission up to construction and shop-drawings/millwork drawings.
- Build relationships with suppliers and consultants and work closely with them for mock up, sample materials search and finalising technical details.
- Support and implementation of the Store Design book/guidelines.
- Support in all various Office activities such as digital archives, etc.
- The projects involved are all stores range (wholesale, DOS, kids, etc), corporate showrooms and special projects as well.
- Excellent eye for details
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Experience working across multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working within a similar luxury Fashion retailer (client or agency side)
- Excellent awareness of current trends in retail design
- Good knowledge of materials, and design details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience working with third party contractors
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills
- Proficient in a range of software – including but not limited to Autocad 2D, Photoshop, all Office programs
- Hand sketching skills preferable
- Minimum BA (Hons) Degree in Interior Design, Architecture (or equivalent)
- Willing to travel as part of the role (Long and Short Haul)
- Fluent in English