Aquazzura created by Edgardo Osorio, born in Colombia and raised between Miami and London, who combines his eye for drop-dead glamour, his passion for modern design and his hand for luxury craftsmanship into desirable footwear.
Its headquarters are located in the historical Palazzo Corsini along with the Florentine flagship store. Along the Arno River, in the heart of Florence and near the best shoemakers and craftspeople in the world. In just four years, Aquazzura has become available in 48 countries within the top retailers of the world. The brand has gained global recognition as an innovator in the Footwear Industry with boutiques in Florence, London, New York, and soon in Moscow, Dubai and Hong Kong. On top of his iconic seasonal collections, Edgardo Osorio has also collaborated with renowned influencers and celebrities.
Descrizione del posto
The role mission of Stock Keeper is responsible for receiving, storing and organizing our stock and sales floor in boutique.
- Manage organization of stock in accordance with AQUAZZURA procedures and directives;
- Guarantee receipt, quantities, deliveries of articles and supplies;
- Ensure replenishment of products in our stock and boutique, in order to help the sales staff in ensuring an excellent customer service;
- Prepare new items to be displayed on shop floor with the collaboration of sales team;
- Control and organize transfers and all other operations;
- Manage daily / weekly placement of articles for sale;
- Plan and handle inventory activities.
- The ideal candidate must have experience of at least one year in a similar role, preferably in fashion and luxury contexts;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Accuracy, punctuality and flexibility will be considered essential features;
- Good knowledge of English language.