Michael Kors is a leading American luxury lifestyle brand with an influential global presence, offering women’s accessories, footwear, clothing and fragrance collections under the signature Michael Kors collection, KORS Michael Kors and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. In addition, the company offers men’s sportswear, tailored clothing, furnishings and fragrance under the Michael Kors label. Each reflects the unique point of view of designer Michael Kors: style that successfully juxtaposes tailored and glam, sexy and sporty, polished and casual, whether for day or night, weekend or work, home or destination. Created in 1981 and headquartered in New York City, the Michael Kors organization will have over 200 stores in 74 countries worldwide by the end of 2011, as well as a wholesale distribution to top department and specialty stores globally.
Descrizione del posto
REPORTS TO: Store Management
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Ensure stock areas are commercially organised to company standards and assist with the management of all stock areas to ensure effective stock control. To receive, disburse and process all transactions in accordance with the Company policy and procedure, whilst providing outstanding customer service to the Michael Kors customer.
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
- Participate in inventories
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management