Stage Visual Merchandising
Da quasi due secoli, Brooks Brothers è il modello dello stile americano per eccellenza. Il nome Brooks Brothers è divenuto sinonimo di una certa forma di eleganza classica, che è al contempo chic e impeccabilmente corretta. A partire dal 7 aprile 1818, data in cui Henry Sands Brooks ha aperto il primo negozio di abbigliamento a New York City, Brooks Brothers ha inventato differenti stili classici, come l’abito prêt-à-porter e la camicia button-down, e ha vestito clienti quali Abramo Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Katharine Hepburn, Fred Astaire e Andy Warhol. Brooks Brothers è più che un mito. Per generazioni è stata, e continua ad essere, uno stile di vita.
Descrizione del posto
The intern will be part of EMEA Visual Merchandising Department, supporting the EMEA Visual Merchandising Administrative Assistant in all the activities.
-Collaboration in the management of order forms for windows props, visual tools, etc.
- Reporting activities in order to support all the EMEAI VM team
-Supporting in activities of Budget coordination
-Orders and invoicing management of windows props, visual tools, etc.
-Supporting in activities of analysis
The Visual Merchandising Intern, working closer and under the supervision of the Visual Merchandising Senior, will support him for the following tasks/activities:
-Ensure that brand creative vision is communicated
-Present effective promotional ideas to increase store profits and sales
- Take over of the visual look of the store and work closely with store managers and Allocation Department to be sure that in the windows there are the goods we want to sell
- Constantly propose to the Visual Merchandising Senior new and fresh store design ideas
- Create and maintain different visual displays to promote a specific product or promotion
- Maintain an organized, visual, appealing and welcoming store environment
- Build clientele through effective marketing and advertising of Brooks Brothers
In order to support the Visual Merchandising Senior, some other day-to-day tasks for the intern will be:
- Deciding how to use space and lighting creatively
- Developing floor plans and sketching designs
- Maximizing the space and layout of the store
- Installing and dismantling displays
- Move and position store merchandising
- Setting up displays, dressing and undressing mannequins, arranging screens, fabric and posters
- Hiring, borrowing or making props
- Taking down old displays.
- Support fashion events (ex. Pitti, Bread & Butter), discount sales, and other gimmicks to
attract more store customers
- Support, concerning the visual activities, the big wholesale client
- Participate in seasonal set up: ex Show room
Another important task is to create and maintain a good relationship with all levels of store staff and in general with the whole company staff (logistic, allocation, etc)
- Need to be self-reliant, self-motivated, and have the ability to achieve goals
and meat deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with all level of company staff
- Strong creative flair
- Effective problem solving abilities
- Demonstrate ability to accept change and priority shifts to drive business.
- Solicit input from others, accept and use feedback to improve performance.
- Hard worker