Smc Wrtw Trimmings Purchasing Specialist
A global Luxury group, Kering develops an ensemble of luxury houses in fashion, leather goods, jewellery and watches: Gucci, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Brioni, Christopher Kane, McQ, Stella McCartney, Tomas Maier, Boucheron, Dodo, Girard-Perregaux, Pomellato, Qeelin and Ulysse Nardin. Kering is also developing the Sport & Lifestyle brands Puma, Volcom and Cobra. By ‘empowering imagination', Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner.
The Group generated revenue of €12.385 billion in 2016 and had more than 40,000 employees at year end. The Kering share is listed on Euronext Paris (FR 0000121485, KER.PA, KER.FP).
Descrizione del posto
The candidate will join the SMC WRTW purchasing team and, reporting hierarchy to the SMC WRTW Purchasing Manager, will support the accessories purchasing for sample process, guaranteeing the quality and timing standards.
- Cooperation with Design office
- Support the research and development of new accessories following the Design Team inputs
- Development and purchasing of samples
- Relation with Pattern Making Department
- Purchasing needs evaluation
- Material order management for sampling and production
- Materials shipping to the suppliers with all documents needed and orders entry
- Verify delivery time and manage the late delivery
- Replan the no acceptable product delivery
- Accountability and agreement supervision
- Good experience in the role, preferably 3 years in Luxury brands at least
- Knowledge of suppliers, products, costs and manufacturing process as well as awareness of the supply chain (allocation, planning, production lead times )
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- college or economics university degree
- language skills: English - fluent