Azienda leader nel settore Luxury
Descrizione del posto
This position is responsible for cost planning, controlling, financial management and analysis. The profile will work in close partnership with Managers and other functional budget holders to drive and manage the planning cycles. The successful candidate will act as a trusted business partner and support the organization to achieve financial and operational objectives. This position reports to the Head of Controlling – Italy.
•Manage and oversee the cost planning and controlling, ensuring the delivery of qualitative and accurate financial information, in areas of:
- Financial planning (budgets and LE preparation processes and forecasting)
- Capital investment proposal and analysis
- Financial performance (sales, gross and net margin, function operating costs and KPI analysis on a monthly basis)
•Act as a senior member of the controlling team, working closely with other team members and mentoring juniors
•Be an integral member of various departmental project teams to change/improve processes through initiatives and streamlining of operations
- Proactive, confident, motivated, trustworthy and reliable
- Strong technical skills (SAP ERP & BW & BOA, Excel) with accuracy in managing high volume, complex data
- Handling matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
- Team player with ability to challenge the status quo and propose improvement opportunities
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with ability to disclose financials in a clear and concise manner to peers and teams
- Fluency (spoken and written) in Italian and English, (French a plus).
- Management potential – strong in mental and people agility
- University graduate with minimum 8 years of relevant experience in finance dept., of which at least 3 years in financial controlling, ideally in a similar position.
- Preferably experience in luxury and/or fashion industries
- Strong base knowledge of accounting, finance, and business operation principles
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and organize workload accordingly to meet organizational timelines