Senior Buyer - Apparel
- Paese :
- Regione :
- Provincia :
- Provincia di Vicenza
- Città :
Founded in 1972, the company designes advanced protective wear for motorcycling, mountain biking, winter sports and equestrian use, for both competition activity and leisure.
The DAINESE trademark is highly esteemed on the market due to the high quality of the products bearing the trademark and the number of successes achieved over the years at competitive level.
Descrizione del posto
The candidate will join the Sourcing Department and will manage Finished Products (Apparel and Accessories) purchases.
She/He will be responsible for the correct management of the purchasing process of his/her reference channel, defining new purchasing opportunity and monitoring costs, product development needs and production deliveries.
-Negotiation of prices, MOQ and terms of payment with suppliers, ensuring delivery schedules are met in accordance with Production Planning;
-Support R&D Dept. in development of new collections;
-Scouting new suppliers following market trends;
-Analysis of costs and suppliers’ KPI.
- Bachelor Degree;
- 4-5 years’ experience in similar role in structured outdoor/sportswear/apparel companies;
- Fluency in English;
- Autonomous use of MS Office Suite;
- MS Dynamics AX knowledge;
- Negotiating and assertiveness skills;
- Data analysis and interpretation skills;
- Problem solving;
- Result-oriented temperament;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Availability to travel on abroad Europe and Asia is requested.