Senior Beauty Buyer – Beauty & Cosmetics
Freedom Recruitment is a leading retail recruitment consultancy in the UK established in early 1997 to provide high quality professional recruitment services to our portfolio of clients within the Retail and Fashion industries.
Our success in providing this service has resulted in the expansion of our business, both within different recruitment sectors and geographically.
Located in the heart of London, our team recruit on national scale across all specialist areas of the Retail and Fashion industries. Further demand from our clients has resulted in the establishment of our International Division which is based in our Central London office.
Descrizione del posto
Know your Beauty and Cosmetics? I am looking for an established Senior Buyer ready for the next step as a Manager, with strong experience in beauty and cosmetics.
You must have own brand and branded buying experience within this area. Product development is a must and managing a small team is key!
This company has a huge international presence covering multiple brands.
About The Role
- Maximise sales and profitability of brand stores in line with - Company targets and Contractual obligations
- Optimize sales potential through effective use of available commercial information for the brand stores
- Develop the brand launch strategy
- Discuss the annual brand strategy ( for existing territory) with the Territory Head and Territory Concept Head
- Ensure complete sell through as per brand product, style and assortment plans
- Prepare annual plans for the brand and provide inputs to -
- Concept GM/CEO to assist creation of overall merchandising budget for concept
- Determine buying requirements and formulate buying plan and budget for the assigned Brand
- Conduct Product selection keeping in mind the buying requirements and product research / inputs received
- Ensure effective in season management across territories (stock balancing, markdown management, stock analysis, stock vs. sales performance)
- Prepare process flowcharts for brand processes and effective brand management
- Support in training & assessing the staff in the brand stores using the best training / assessment procedures in consultation with the Brand Trainer /Principal Trainer
- Plan and develop the Visual Merchandising calendar for the - Brand in consultation with the VM Manager and Brand Principal
- Market research
- Co-ordinate for new store openings and re-fits with territory operations
- Ensure brand outlet locations are in line with the Brand strategy and positioning
- Ensure adherence to the store opening plan
- People and team management
- Proven working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of the box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
Willing to Relocate to Dubai.