Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware Subject Matter Expert
Bata, has 120 years of heritage in retailing and makes great shoes accessible for everyone.
Descrizione del posto
As part of an international team in charge for the World Wide digital transformation of our company, we are looking for a subject matter experts on implementing, using, and optimizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware, in addition to digital commerce and omni-channel best practices.
Reporting to the WW Project Leader, this individual will play a strategic role by using their more technically oriented skill sets to service and support the digital transformation of the company.
Drive "best practice" adoption of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware Ecommerce platform during the project phases as well as after the go live.
During the project:
●Assist the PM and team in the design, definition, and deployment of the overall world wide solution
●Support in the definition of end-to-end solution functionality, organization and operations review based on SFCC/Demandware knowledge and experience
●Provide inputs regarding overall design of business solutions and guidance to functional specifications
●Support in the definition of technical business requirements and creation of functional specification documentation
●Lead the overall end to end testing phase
●Drive the “train to trainer” program for the adoption of the solution across countries
After the go live:
●Use direct experiences and understanding of evolving trends in the digital Market to work for continuous innovation of the solution
●Represents the single point of contact among different European countries/WW Regions to collect and help in prioritization functional requirements
General working knowledge of many of the following business functions and/or concepts and demonstrable willingness and ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in these areas:
- Salesforce commerce cloud/ Demandware
- Information and integration architecture
- eCommerce Best Practices (market-specific and global)
- 3rd party integrations
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Multi-site architecture management (domestic and international)
- Content management
- Analytics and Ecommerce KPIs
- User experience design and usability
- Order management, payment process and fraud
- Fulfillment and logistics
- Customer service
- Integration of Cross channel marketing programs
- Online marketing, including Cost per Click (CPC) and Cost per Action (CPA) programs
- Email, cross channel marketing and integration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, specifically in the area of technical writing and functional specification documentation
- Proficiency in working with teams/matrix organizations
- Adaptable to dynamic work environment
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Minimum of three (3) years in retail and B2C ecommerce experience in areas of information architecture, user experience design, systems integration and project management skills are preferred.