Sales Brand Manager
About In Style
In Style Showroom operates with 15 brands and is continuously looking for the next big label. Currently working across Europe, Far East, Middle East, Russia and the USA, the business is constantly expanding and seeking to support, drive and house luxury and high contemporary pieces.
The company is heavily driven to build long-term relationships with both suppliers and clients, delivering market insights and continuously looking for performance and promotion challenges and opportunities.
Descrizione del posto
We are looking for an experienced sales executive who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. This figure collaborates with the Area Manager, who is responsible for identifying prospective buyers within a defined geographical region together with our local agent’s network. The Brand Manager should transmit all brand necessary information to the Area Managers in order to allow them to look for new clients within the defined territory, and expand potential business within the current ones.
•Brand Strategy Analysis and Positioning: Market research and positioning analysis. Taking brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to hit targets, creating solid brand loyalty. Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with the product line strategy.
•Brand Performance Management
•Team Coaching: Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
•Sales Management: Campaign sales executive.
•Network building & management: Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders and clients.
•Budgeting and Forecast: Forecasting of sales and volume for the brand’s collections for area.
•Brand Marketing: Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximising all opportunities for growth monitoring market trends, research consumer trends and competitors’s activities to identify opportunities and key issues. Product & service change management
•Customer Management: Customer complaints resolution by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management. Area records management.
The successful candidate will already have contacts within the luxury and high contemporary sector (ready to wear apparel ideally), be hungry to drive for success and ultimately want to progress in to a much more senior role moving forward.
Personal skills and competences
- Organised, positive attitude, influencer, creative, versatile, intuitive.
- Detailed oriented and passionate about the fashion market.
- Be able to view situations with a holistic viewpoint
- Leadership skills: ability to influence staff on a 360 basis both up and down the organisation is essential.
- Customer orientated who enjoys building and developing business.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sales skill to achieve targets no matter what!
- At least 4 years of Proven working experience as sales management, brand developing, marketing strategies organization and executive management consulting
- Excellent understanding of the high-contemporary market: Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Italian and English Advanced Level (other languages nice to have)
- Strong quantitative (comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets) and qualitative analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
This business is very much close knit, bonded and fun. Throughout the business, there is a family orientated feel, pro-active and dynamic way of working. The team is passionate about what they do and genuinely work and play hard to get things done.
We are looking for an energetic Brand Manager, a demanding role, not a quiet job, that needs one to put his heart and a great amount of energy into his daily activities. Is this something that triggers your interest?