Sales Associate Chinese Speaker - Florence (M/W)
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
Descrizione del posto
The Sales Assistant will welcome and assist clients throughout the entire sales process, describing the product, its history and craftsmanship, fabrics and materials, offering a high quality selling experience, in keeping with the spirit of quality and excellence of Hermès.
• welcoming and assisting clients;
• selling products delivering quality and consistency of service including identifying customers’ needs, developing client relationships and sale services;
• restocking of products;
- • Graduate or undergraduate with a linguistic or an economic education; or has a Master’s degree in retail fashion/luxury;
- • Must be fluent in Italian, English and Chinese
- • Have experience of at least two years in the direct sales to clients, preferably in a luxury good boutique;
- • Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, service orientation, passion, motivation for selling and a strong aesthetic sense;
- • Professionalism, enthusiasm, dynamism, ease of integration and teamwork complete the profile.