Sales Associate Chinese Mothertongue - Rome, Piazza di Spagna
Founded in 1960 by Valentino Garavani and Giancarlo Giammetti, Valentino S.p.A, is a protagonist of international fashion, and from 2008 until 2016, has gone through an impactful creative evolution.
After 8 years of Creative Co-Direction of Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli, in 2016 Valentino nominates Pierpaolo Piccioli sole Creative Director of the Maison. The Maison Valentino plays a major role in the luxury division through tradition and innovation, a necessary combination for a creative industry that generates the sense of beauty.
Valentino S.p.A. is controlled since 2012 by Mayhoola for Investments S.P.C., a holding company sustained by a group of private investors from Qatar. The acquisition has brought a rapid growth in the potential of the Valentino brand.
Valentino’s fashion is displayed through the Haute Couture and Prêt-à-Porter lines for women and for men and through the Valentino Garavani accessories lines that include shoes, bags, small leather goods, eyewear, scarves, ties and fragrances.
At the distribution level, Valentino is present in over 90 countries through almost than 150 directly operated boutiques and over 1300 points of sale..
Descrizione del posto
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Sales Associate with strong personality and passion for creating an exclusive experience for our customers.
We value results oriented individuals who have willingness to learn, always up-to-date on fashion trends and strong interest for our Brand and our Product.
This is an exciting opportunity for those who see themselves as our Brand Ambassadors in store and are seeking to grow their career in a luxury retail environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Achieve individual and team sales goals
- Provide the best in store client experience through the Valentino Client Journey
- Engage with our customers to develop and maintain long-term relationships in order to promote Brand loyalty
- Guarantee after-sales service following company standards in maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Fluency in Italian and English is essential
- Be a team player with a pro-active attitude
- High fashion knowledge
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of the Company as necessary