Sales Assistant - Boutique Hermès Milan (w/m)
- Paese :
- Regione :
- Città :
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects.
Hermès Italie was created in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 Via Sant’Andrea and it is one of the twenty-five subsidiaries in the world.
Today Hermès Italie is present in Milan with the flagship store in Via Montenapoleone 12 and with the Showroom dedicated to furniture “Collections Maison”, in Rome with the flagship store in Via Bocca di Leone 23A/27 and with other boutiques based in the most important Italian cities.
Descrizione del posto
The Sales Assistant will welcome and assist clients throughout the entire sales process, describing the product, its history and craftsmanship, fabrics and materials, offering a high quality selling experience and customer service, in keeping with the spirit of quality and excellence of Hermès.
• welcoming and assisting clients;
• selling products delivering quality and consistency of service including identifying customers’ needs, developing client relationships and sale services;
• restocking of products;
• Have experience of at least three years in the direct sales to clients, preferably in a luxury good boutique;
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, service orientation, passion, motivation for selling and a strong aesthetic sense;
• Professionalism, enthusiasm, dynamism, ease of integration and teamwork complete the profile;
• Ability to speak a third language will be added advantage.