Our Company is one of the most important player in Luxury segment
Descrizione del posto
The Sales Associate contributes actively to maximize the performance of the boutique through achievement of sales and strategic objectives, assuring a great customer experience and optimum profitability.
•Strive to achieve boutique and personal sales targets with active participation in the daily sales process
•Develop sales initiatives incl. high price item sales activities
•Greet, serve and advise clients, giving the best service possible at all times while introducing additional and alternative sales, giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
•Be responsible for processing cash and card payments, balancing cash registers with receipts
•Receive and store the delivery of large amounts of stock
•Stock shelves with merchandise
- dependable with high sense of responsibilities, independent, organized and rigorous
- accountable for the successful development of the boutique functioning
- exceptional selling skills,
- outstanding customer focus
- excellent oral communication skills,
- profound understanding and will to deliver high-end services;
- having a friendly and engaging personality with confident manner
- able to work as part of a sales team and comfortable working with members of the public
- elegance, outstanding manners, assured sense of style, appreciation of luxury items.
Fixed term contract could evolve in a permanent one, according to the performance