Sales And Retail Area Manager
Aquazzura created by Edgardo Osorio, born in Colombia and raised between Miami and London, who combines his eye for drop-dead glamour, his passion for modern design and his hand for luxury craftsmanship into desirable footwear.
Its headquarters are located in the historical Palazzo Corsini along with the Florentine flagship store. Along the Arno River, in the heart of Florence and near the best shoemakers and craftspeople in the world. In just four years, Aquazzura has become available in 48 countries within the top retailers of the world. The brand has gained global recognition as an innovator in the Footwear Industry with boutiques in Florence, London, New York, and soon in Moscow, Dubai and Hong Kong. On top of his iconic seasonal collections, Edgardo Osorio has also collaborated with renowned influencers and celebrities.
Descrizione del posto
Responsible for growing the business with partners under Franchisee and Corner/Dedicated-Space contracts, as well following Direct Retail operations and ensuring coherency between all channels.
Work in conjunction with Retail Manager by carrying out all operational tasks involved to support the sales, staff and promotion of the stores with the following areas of responsibility:
SALES & ORDER MANAGEMENT
- Carry out showroom appointments seasonally; present our collections and work with buyers to make recommendations based on direct retail assortments, sales performance and current trend
- Support Direct-Store purchases of seasonal collections and reorders
- Process seasonal orders within designated time frame and work with customer service/logistics to see all units are allocated & invoiced in coherence between channels (direct/indirect)
OPERATIONS & SUPPORT
- Assist in new retail/partner openings (buys, stock, trainings, IT, stationery, vm tools, etc)
- Creation and implementation of Training (Product Training, Selling Ceremony, Brand Inductions)
- Distribution of global retail stationary with follow-up of suppliers/graphic/logtics
- Consolidation of retail uniform orders, RTW guidelines & grooming policy
- Support for inventory management and stocktake on the established basis
- Delivery & replenishment control in parallel with needs and availability
- EOS management and MD implementation
- Ensure alignment for all standards, promotions and communication between Direct and Indirect retail stores.
PRODUCT & VM
- Ensure product focus in coherence with new collections, stock levels, promotions
- Weekly follow up with VM for control and rotation of visual merchandising
- Checks for proper merchandising and corrects as per visual corporate merchandising guideline
- Gather product feedback and market knowledge relevant to the Area
- Communicate weekly consolidated business reports of Corner performance with management
- Conduct regular calls and follow-up with Area stores to obtain qualitative feedback / follow up on action plans or other activity relating to the business
- Monthly CRM recaps & database creation.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the luxury industry (strong retail and wholesale experience across the worldwide market is essential).
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills;
- Ability to build relationship and network easily;
- Availability to travel;
- Excellent English required.