Rtw hr Internship
A global Luxury group, Kering develops an ensemble of luxury houses in fashion, leather goods, jewellery and watches: Gucci, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Brioni, Christopher Kane, McQ, Stella McCartney, Tomas Maier, Boucheron, Dodo, Girard-Perregaux, Pomellato, Qeelin and Ulysse Nardin. Kering is also developing the Sport & Lifestyle brands Puma, Volcom and Cobra. By ‘empowering imagination', Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner.
The Group generated revenue of €12.385 billion in 2016 and had more than 40,000 employees at year end. The Kering share is listed on Euronext Paris (FR 0000121485, KER.PA, KER.FP).
Descrizione del posto
The trainee, directly reporting to the RTW HR Business Partner, will have the opportunity to be involved in different processes and activities on the RTW Operations Department. In particular, the trainee will support the RTW HR Business Partner in the recruiting, on boarding and learning activities following the business needs.
- Supporting the CV screenings, telephone interviews and coordinating appointments with potential candidates
- Supporting the organization of the on board process for new hires
- Supporting performance management and talent mapping process
- Updating organizational charts
- Assisting with the organization and the reporting of corporate training initiatives
- Supporting HR projects such as employee surveys and HR e-platform
- Supporting the day-by-day HR activities
- Assisting in the HR internal communication initiatives
- Supporting the employees relationships in HR matters
- University degree, Master in Human Resources Management preferred
- A previous experience in HR as a plus
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Proficiency in using MS Office
- People-oriented with a pro-active attitude
- Organization and methodological skills
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy is a must
- Strong ethical standards and high level of discretion
- Supportive and enthusiastic team player