Reverse Flow Specialist
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
Reverse Flow Specialist has the responsibility to coordinate and to optimize the return of slow mover items to central warehouse and to support other activities of rebalancing of merchandise in the store network, with particular focus in the analysis and follow up with the stores in Europe.
- Manage return documents from European stores to Central Warehouse
- Follow up with stores regarding execution of the process
- Reporting on the activities followed during the weeks and measure of volumes and costs
- Take contact with several departments and area of the company: stores, retail operations, customer services, transports department
- Support EMEAIR Inventory Planners in the process of store rebalancing
- Address the role with an innovative approach, following projects to develop new tools and new procedure
- One or two years of experience in the same or similar position (for example, as customer service employee)
- Experience of customs clearance
- Bachelor degree in economics or engineer or related fields.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Sound Experience in using of Windows, Excel (knowledge of VBA is an appreciate plus), Access
- Experience in using of ERP tools is a plus (Stealth and/or SAP).
- Detail oriented and extreme accuracy
- Ability to lead cross-functionally
- Availability to travel