Salle Privée is a luxury brand for men who seek and respect the virtues of classic menswear. We believe that true luxury is equivalent to quality and take pride in assisting as your curator for iconic essentials with a modernist sensibility.
Unlike other fashion brands, Salle Privée does not work with seasons or multiple collections; there is one unique range of iconic pieces, fulfilling the role of a completed man’s wardrobe and complementing the style of any man around the world. With this philosophy, we go back to the essence: it’s about clothing, style and classics. We don’t want to make a wardrobe, but the ultimate wardrobe. Whether you’re looking for a wool coat or a pair of summer shorts - the entire collection is available throughout the year.
Descrizione del posto
Salle Privée is a new menswear brand for luxury clothing made in Italy. We are looking for a reliable Quality Controller with experience in an international Fashion Environment who enjoys working in a small and dynamic team. We offer you the opportunity to develop your skills as Quality Controller in a fast moving high-end fashion start-up. In this challenging position you will act between the manufactures based in Italy and our buying office, design, development and logistic department in Amsterdam - with the prime objective of ensuring that all garments and accessories are in compliance with Salle Privée’s standards.
You must be able to work independently and be self-initiated. In addition you are goal orientated and know how to communicate well with our partners and teams to ensure a smooth control process.
Tasks and responsibilities:
-You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues onsite;
-Devising procedures to inspect and report quality assurance issues;
-Monitoring all operations that affect quality;
-Report all malfunctions to production managers to ensure immediate action;
-Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data;
-Keep records of quality reports and relevant documentation;
-Ensure all legal standards are met.
- A Technical fashion Degree;
- 3-5 years experience as QC or relevant role;
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards;
- Outstanding communication skills in both English and Italian;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and excel;
- Pro-active, flexible and hands-on;
- Highly organized, structured and goal orientated;
- Reliable and trustworthy;
- Ability to work well independently and within teams;
- Strong eye for detail;
- Available on a full-time basis, and willing to travel within Italy.
Salle Privée offers you
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial team;
- Creative and inspiring work environment ;
- Diversity at work;
- Opportunity to grow into a startup company with big international ambitions.