Discretion, quality, and craftsmanship – Bottega Veneta has created a new standard of luxury since its founding in Vicenza in 1966. Steeped in the traditions of Italy's master leather craftsmen and long celebrated for its extraordinary leather goods, Bottega Veneta has recently emerged as one of the world's premier luxury brands. The company's famous motto, “When your own initials are enough,” expresses a philosophy of individuality and confidence that now applies to a range of products.
Descrizione del posto
The Project Coordinator oversees the planning, implementation, tracking and delivery of assigned projects.
He/she is responsible for ensuring that a given project is successfully completed. He/she develops the Project plan, and Schedule and will coordinate the process from the brief, through the coordination of all internal partners, creative agencies and production, up to the final approval and delivery of finished assets.
He/she animates the Project Team, which is responsible for contributing and executing expert tasks and producing deliverables.
Projects will include, but are not limited to the Assets coordination (for PR/Website/Social/internal usage) like Images/Video/Animations and so on, Communication Tools Coordination (Press releases/Invites/Internal Manuals/Show Collaterals); Shooting Coordination, Management the Internal communication platform (360); Management of the archive Platform (DAM); Purchasing Order.
On a daily basis he/she will:
- Review and distribute detailed briefs for new projects
- Coordinate activities across different organizational functions
- Monitor progress to ensure successful flow and completion of projects
- Keep a detailed record of cost tracking and reporting
- Organize and oversee shooting (editorial/online/social/internal)
- Manage flow of assets to respect timing, quality & compatibility for upload
- Outstanding organizational skills; ability to prioritize and to deliver consistently high results
- Excellent communication skills; ability to Influence others inside the organization
- High attention to detail and sensitivity to luxury
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office Package; Adobe Photoshop