Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The Program Coordinator has oversight of purpose and status of the projects of a program, supporting project-level activity to ensure the program goals are met and providing a higher-level decision-making capacity not achievable at single project level. Provides the project manager with a program perspective when required.
Program Coordinator is accountable for the planning, procurement and execution of a project. He/she is also responsible for defining and achieving clear and attainable objectives of single projects, ensuring that appropriate project resources like MIS staff, contractors, material or technology needed are available. He/she is ultimately responsible for managing cost, time, scope, quality and compliance constraints of the project.
- Planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Ensuring the overall integrity of the programme - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the programme, and outwardly on its coherence with other programmes and MIS/business requirements and constraints
- Ensuring proper allocation of common resources and skills within the programme's individual projects
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Ensuring a proper Project communication among the interested parties on progress status, achievements, risks, changes and all of the relevant Project information
- Ensuring that stakeholder needs are managed and, whenever possible, satisfied
- Coordinating the project team
- Ensuring accurate Project planning and effective Project control
- Developing and maintaining relevant Project Management documentation.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary
- Liaising with, and updates progress to, project board/senior management
- Working closely with the business and key users to ensure the project meets business needs
- Master's degree in IT or engineering
- 7+ years of experience within organization part of larger Groups
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple project in a multi-tasking environment
- Reactivity and flexibility in managing real-time changes
- Capacity to prioritise workload and tasks
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relational skills
- Strong relationships building attitude