Product Manager Shoes
In 2000, Retail Search Srl understood the importance of retail expansion and rapidly gained renowned recognition as a specialized retail executive search firm. Throughout the years we have established a confidence and authority with our clients, which has led us to expand our search to other functions such as product, sales, operations, etc.
Through a direct search and an important database, we are able to recruit the best candidates in the following departments:
- Operations, Fashion Design and Technical Positions
- Brand & Product
- Marketing & Communication
- Human Resources
Retail Search collaborates with the most important fashion houses in Italy and abroad as well as other practice industries guaranteeing a high level of service and consultancy.
Retail Search Owners – Linda Rossi and Francesca Aveta - except being the “commercial heart of the company” they supervise and actively participate in each phase of the candidate search following every single step and presentation.
The Team of Retail Search has distinctive competencies that allow them to deeply understand client company’s needs with daily search management and final candidate selection.
Descrizione del posto
We are looking for a role of Product Manager Shoes into an international company based in Veneto.
The main goal of this manager is to manage the entire product line life cycle from development to sales.
- Lead category paper collection meeting to understand local needs and guarantee best sellers.
- Visit and understand local markets to develop the right collection for countries.
- To do market and trends research for the collection fashion/trend part.
- Develop a balanced collection matrix in terms of shapes, retail price points and materials
- Increase the profitability of existing products and develop new products for the company.
- Assure that new product commercializations are in line with brand objectives in term of quality, fit, look and price.
- Finalize Collection in accordance with shoe line calendar.
- First negotiation pricing with suppliers based in specifications and requirements.
- Develop the visual stories that support the projects, on line and off line.
- Present collection to commercial teams in GPR.
- Manage the relationship with CFS and suppliers.
- Check and approve all production materials.
- Travel to factories to finalize the execution of samples making eventual all corrections.
- Store Visits to check results and understand sales results.
- Review countries sales performance to understand better different markets
The company is based in Veneto
Please send us your cv with photo