Personnel Costs Controller
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The opportunity is within the HR Control office, under the supervision of the WW HR Control Manager. This team is responsible for ensuring excellence in taking under control the personnel cost, for retrieving and processing data by comparing actual and forecast budget and using specific procedures and tools.
Preparation of budget and forecast
- Consolidate data received from different Countries and Regions, get in touch with local HR, receive the planning of hirings and changes in organization units, process the data, prepare qualitative analysis and provide data with Financial Controller
Reporting- Prepare monthly reports and executive summaries (e.g. personnel cost, turnover, stores' productivity and other indicators)
- Manage Intercompany recharge of seconded employees, inserting data into the cost centers systems
Data acquisition / check / processing- Check the data consistency at WW level by specific procedures
- Extract actual data and prepare reports / tables of comparison for Country / Region / business functions
- Ensure that the data entered in the system by local contributors are correct and do not generate errors or loss of information
- University degree in Economics
- Two to three years of experience within the Controlling dept. (better if within HR Controlling)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- High discretion due to the management of sensitive information
- Ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Self-starter and self-motivated