Performance Marketing Manager
Discretion, quality, and craftsmanship – Bottega Veneta has created a new standard of luxury since its founding in Vicenza in 1966. Steeped in the traditions of Italy's master leather craftsmen and long celebrated for its extraordinary leather goods, Bottega Veneta has recently emerged as one of the world's premier luxury brands. The company's famous motto, “When your own initials are enough,” expresses a philosophy of individuality and confidence that now applies to a range of products.
Descrizione del posto
We are seeking for a strong, analytical and creative Performance Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for planning, executing and managing performance marketing programs for Bottega Veneta Online Store in partnership with Elite.
* Plan and execute the acquisition strategy for BV.com in partnership with Elite, the E-commerce and the Marketing teams;
* Liaising with Elite and the Performance marketing agencies on the day-to-day operations of paid search campaigns, including the creation of keyword lists and ads, bidding strategy and optimization by country;
* Overseeing retargeting campaigns, utilizing real-time bidding tools to optimize towards ROI goal, implementing A/B tests, and coordinating creativity;
* Build and nurture the Affiliate network;
* Understand and analyze KPIs by channel, device and country.
* Data analysis reporting to ensure accurate account spend, and monitor/improve campaign performance across all the relevant KPIs;
* Researching campaign issues and formulating tangible solution;
* Monitoring PPC trends, best practices and techniques;
* Building a strong partnership with Elite, the E-commerce and the Marketing teams with the objective of growing business and profitability;
* international background and at least 5 years of experience in managing performance marketing campaigns.
* Experience with management platforms (including Google Adwords, Bing etc) and bid management tools.
* Proficient with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
* Able of managing agencies and of interacting with multiple stakeholders.
* Fluent in English
* Results-oriented, with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
* Excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects at the same time
* Ability to work in teams and/or independently to meet goals
* A passion for the Internet in general and fashion e-commerce in particular
* Strong MS Office skills, proven experience in Excel and PowerPoint