Order Management System Application Specialist
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The Order Management System (OMS) Application Specialist will possess a deep knowledge of the Manhattan platform in ecommerce multi regional environments. He/she will participate in a new WW OMS projects to design, configure, train, test and deploy the application as OMS ‘Champion'.
Post launch, he/she will become the main expert of the platform, responsible for triaging issues and identifying enhancements.
- Participate in a new OMS implementation project in a luxury multi regional environment to design, configure, train, test and deploy the application.
- Work alongside functional SME's and business stakeholders to maximize the benefits in a fast scaling business and differentiate for luxury services
- Initial implementation in one major region
- Work in a highly integrated manner with another transformational project, which will establish the ideal “To Be” blueprint for all regions
- This resulting expertise – Manhattan applications + luxury ecommerce environment – will enable this role to effectively roll out the solution and processes to all e-commerce regions
- Post launch, responsible for triaging issues and identifying enhancements. Determine whether these can be addressed via set up/processes within the application versus extensions development
- Function as the in-house technical expert on Manhattan OMS system, supporting both development and business teams
- Reference for future OMS support and enhancements in terms of:
- Participate to the definition and control of SLA
- Participate to service performance review
- Inform Gucci Service Manager of any special events requiring extra support effort
- Collaborate with OMS Service Manager to speed up and communicate critical incidents
- Working with Suppliers Support (third parties and Manhattan), OMS Service Manager and other Kering/Da Vinci MIS area to support application related issues resolution
- Strong problem solver with the ability to analyze cause and effect relationships
- Proactively propose alternative solutions when needed
- Strong listening skills and solution orientated approach
- Good team player
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field
- Proven working experience in OMS Manhattan platform (5+years) in an e-commerce environmen
- Deep experience in Manhattan Order Management System implementations, and/or ongoing enhancements/management in multi-regional projects. Omni-channel implementation a plus.
- Deep expertise in the technical implementation and support of Order Management systems for e-commerce: payment processing, order orchestration and warehouse management
- Reactivity and flexibility in managing real-time changes
- Proven ability to work on site and remotely within an international team spread over multiple time zones
- Fluency in English is a must, Italian and French represent a plus although not mandatory
- Experience in the e-commerce industry and/or a consulting firm is an asset, particularly an in-house retail environment
- Good experience in handling multi-technology environments
Thank you for applying to Gucci. Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. Gucci is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.