Online Store Manager (pp/po)
PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Descrizione del posto
The ideal candidate is strongly interested in and passionate about the world of fashion and sportswear. He/she is enthusiastic, dynamic, positive and proactive.The person we are seeking will be responsible for the sales results of the online stores (plein.com / pleinoutlet.com) and he/she will be in charge of the sales plan, the product assortment and the visual merchandising.The profile has relevant experience managing fashion or sportswear stores, strong Retail know- how and has an excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English (the knowledge of a third foreign language will be considered an advantage).The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating and managing the following activities together with the other members of the team.
• Managing the e-commerce website from both a commercial and operational standpoint;
• Managing initiatives in order to loyalize customers and stimulate word-ofmouth;
• Choosing the right strategy and implementing it across the various competency areas, i.e. product assortment, sales policy and online promotional activities for the e-commerce site;
• Collaborating with the other functional areas in the company: sales, marketing, communication, customer care and administration;
• Pursuing the e-commerce project goals by providing assistance in defining, developing and monitoring the results of the implementation of the marketing and communication plan;
• Defining and monitoring the photo shooting guidelines for the collections;
• Analyzing and monitoring the online store sales and KPIs, as well as the visits by season and market.
• Advanced Knowledge of the logics of inventory management, buying and merchandising in the fashion and sportswear industries;
• In-depth knowledge of the digital marketing and CRM tools;
• Ability in handling the various operational and logistic aspects related to online store management.
• Knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and Business Intelligence software