Mis System & Automation Business Partner
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The MIS System & Automation Business Partner will conduct business process analysis and needs assessments in an effort to align IT solutions with business initiatives. He/she will facilitate the elicitation of business and systems requirements and provide internal consultancy to the Business (process knowledge and reengineering).
- Analyze business unit requests and understand business requirements. Work with various technical staff members to determine possible solutions and communicate business and system impacts to IT and Operations staff.
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Closely work with solution providers to ensure delivery on time with expected functionality
- Anticipate, whenever possible, business evolution and needs impact to supporting information systems
- Own IT Tactical plan on behalf of the business
- Manage and ensure the success of the feasibility studies, according to the methodology
- Manage scouting for market solutions, involving appropriately other areas of Gucci MIS.
- 5-7 years in Luxury/Fashion
- Managed projects in Logistic/Production
- Scientific degree
- Deep knowledge of manufacturing and logistics processes in luxury or fashion industry
- A good knowledge of MIS processes and Shoes manufacturing would be an asset
- Negotiation skills
- Active listening
- Dealing with conflict
- Quality client service techniques
- Decision making
- Business Analysis
- Conceptual Modeling
- Process Approach
- Project management methodologies
- ERP Platforms
- DB Platforms
- Open source technologies.