Men Textile Purchasing Staff
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The candidate will join the Men & Kids Fabric Purchasing Office in Novara and will support the textile purchasing activities for Men production process, guaranteeing the quality and timing standards, following the design inputs.
- Color Chart & Code Creation
- Material Order management for samples and production
- Material shipping to the suppliers with all documents needed
- Support to Accountancy
- Stock management
- Raw Material Quality control support together with the department in charge of
- Good experience in the role, preferably 2-3 years in Luxury brands
- Knowledge of suppliers, products, costs and manufacturing process as well as awareness of the Supply Chain (allocation, planning, production lead times)
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Economics education or technical specialization in textile/clothing field
- Language skills: Italian - fluent, English - good