BRAMA GROUP is a true and effective bridge between luxury fashion brands and premium retailers, an uncontested protagonist of the fashion sector worldwide. With the Headquarters based in Modena, Italy, the Group operates on the entire European territory through a network of 7 direct and permanent showrooms. The brand portfolio includes a list of strong and well positioned brands: J Brand, Enza Costa Equipment, Current/Elliott, Frame, Mother, Norma Kamali, Opening Ceremony, Local Authority Los Angeles, Fine Edge , Frida Muse and ATM.
Descrizione del posto
The figure will be responsible for structuring and coordinating multi-channel marketing and managing communication at the institutional level to assist the Sales Department in meeting its business sales goals. The resource will operate under the Corporate Management and will focus on:
▪Working with the internal departments to discuss and decide various marketing activities.
▪Managing the marketing distribution through proper inventory channels and relationships.
▪Providing event support and customer service.
▪Managing the marketing budget for the business.
▪Investigating the implementation of the joint marketing initiatives into the marketing plan.
▪Assisting with all the social media activities.
▪Preparing various PowerPoint presentations to compile all the marketing metrics.
▪Assisting the management team with various operational tasks Attending the Ecommerce meetings.
- Ability to translate business and operations plan into marketing opportunities.
- Strong marketing analytics.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and other computer skills.
- Should be able to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in english language
- Should be able to handle multiple projects at the same time