Luxury Brand Graphic Designer
- Paese :
- Regione :
- Dipartimento :
- Città :
GIADA is an Italian luxury brand founded by Rosanna Daolio in Milan in 2001. It promotes timeless modernity imbued with a sense of Italian artistry and flair.
GIADA tapped minimalist Gabriele Colangelo as creative director since January 2015. The brand is based on an idea of elegant refinement that conveys a feeling of harmony and sensuality via pure cuts, precious materials and a distinctive color palette. GIADA stands for timeless, painstakingly edited designs in a progressive mix of black, white and subtle neutrals. The expansive choice of natural fibers – fur, cashmere, silk – is a defining trait of the brand's ethos. The GIADA approach to style is quintessentially Italian.
Sensitive to authentic quality, independent women with a firm grasp on their own lives and their own appearance are the audience GIADA speaks to. Simple yet bold choices reflect their thoughtful perspective on fashion and lifestyle.
Descrizione del posto
- Develop creative designs for window and store banners, signs, direct mail, websites and other collateral as needed
- Design and print the new collection catalogue and window display handbook for S/S and A/W
- Manage project communications and lead cross-functional relationships to ensure that our brand's graphic language is consistent and appropriate through all product channels
- Organize activities of the plan, implementation and quality control of the ad campaign, making sure the innovative graphics are aligned with overall seasonal direction
- Conceptualize designs and create graphic interpretation of concepts and information provided on different projects, including PR events and VI products.
- Assist with design samples production and quality control.
- Bachelor or Master Degrees from top U.S. or Europe design institutes, Graphic Design and commercial Arts is preferred.
- Be flexible, career-minded, detail-oriented and acute to art & color.
- Able to multitask with variety of different projects
- High level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and etc.
- Solid design skills and unique creativity; in-depth research of media and media audience, and have thorough understanding of branding.
- Excellent teamwork spirit and goal-oriented.
Ms Polly Shuli Ji