Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Descrizione del posto
The activities of the role are related to the field of retail and wholesale contracts, commercial law, legal aspects correlated to various Gucci internal departments, with a specific focus to GGWJ, the Brand dedicated to watches and jewelries.
Generally, the team provides legal advice related to omnichannel activities, in particular to the sales channels functions (i.e. DOS, Indirect Channels) and to the WW Store Planning. In addition, the team offers legal support on real estate and indirect purchasing matters as well as on digital, marketing (CRM and privacy matters) and e-commerce activities. Key Accountabilities
* Assist on drafting and reviewing different kind of contracts, in English and in Italian (e.g. distribution contracts; commercial, lease, services and consultancy agreements);
* Support in preparing answer to legal questions and in legal researches;
* Help in elaborating standard agreements and archiving files;
* Support in preparing memoranda and opinions for the assistance of internal clients;
* Support in collecting signatures and preparing cover's presentation for the contracts.
* Master's Degree in Law;
* Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and written;
* 3-year experience in an international firm;
* Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy is a must;
* Flexibility and ability to adapt to a constant changing environment;
* Full commitment in terms of time and effort;
* High ethical standards and integrity, high level of discretion.